Covance Senior Health Economics Associate in Sydney, Australia
Covance health economics and market access team is a successful and dynamic consulting group that have built a reputation on quality over the past 20 years. We provide consulting services to pharmaceutical and device companies to assist in the development of an evidence based approach to gaining reimbursement for their products. Learn more about what we do at.
Due to continued growth we are seeking an exceptional person to join as a Senior Health Economics Associate. The position will involve undertaking health technology assessments of a wide range of products and integrating the findings with an understanding of the reimbursement environment to develop and execute effective strategies. If you join us you will assist in:
Landscape reviews and market access assessments
Evidence-based literature reviews,
Economic models and pricing analyses to communicate the value of medicines and other healthcare interventions.
Reimbursement submissions to the PBAC and other agencies.
Developing solutions for health economics projects to ensure they meet clients’ needs, agreed timelines and budgets.
The required qualifications for the role are:
Essential: Degree in Science, Economics, Pharmacy or similar
Preferred: Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Medical Statistics
You will do well in this job if you have:
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent communication skills, oral and written
Attention to detail and desire to produce high quality work
Good planning and organizational skills
Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Experience drafting large reports
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the right candidate.
To explore your potential to join an exceptional team messageor apply online today at.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
BA/BS in Life Science, Economics, Pharmacy or Nursing Licensure
Preferred: Post-graduate qualifications in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Medical Statistics.
· Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff.
· Attention to detail and desire to produce high quality work.
· Good planning and organisational skills.
· Self motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and utilise resources effectively.
· Ability to work within a project team.
· Experience drafting large reports.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work and travel independently.
· Good time management skills.
· Good problem solving abilities.
· Computer competency (specifically Word and Excel).
· Basic understanding of the principles of evidence based medicine.
· Basic understanding of statistics.
Job Number 2018-18397
Job Category Consulting
Position Type Full-Time
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.